Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines!!

I hope you are enjoying your Valentine's Day with someone you love!  Rather than cook this year as I usually do (I think last year was steak bites, roasted potatoes and chocolate dipped strawberries...that I got NONE of!) I am heading out to dinner to a wee little Italian place called Bocci.  I hear nothing but great reviews and am told it is run by a old man from Italy.  My mouth is drooling in anticipation even now!

When we get home, we bought a four pack of musicals to watch.  Meet Me In St. Louis, Singin' in the Rain..and I can't remember what else.  I bought chocolate canolis last night and baklava to snack on during our movie fest.  I think we might crack open the bottle of ice wine I've had chilling since our last visit to a winery years ago.  I even bought a new pair of jammies just for the occasion to relax in. 

I am truly looking forward to an enjoyable evening for once.  I have been so barraged lately with undo stress - it will be so nice to just let everything go.  They say laughter is the best medicine and I'm putting all my faith in that tonight.  lol

In any event, enjoy your evening no matter what you do!  See you all later!

Happy Munching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband? About 30 pounds.
Cindy Garner

Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving.
Rosalind Russell


 

Sublime Hodge Podge | A deliciously, delightful foodie/recipe blog! | Copyrighted by Jill Moore| Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates