Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tweakin' the Site

I've been busy behind the scenes fixin' the blog to make things more accessible and user friendly.  First of all, and most importantly, adding a PRINT button at the end of each post.  Not only that but you can tell it what you want print and delete out what you DON'T want and print what you do.  (like if you want to keep a paragraph where I give you a tip or a hint...you can keep that and delete out the rest of the post!)   Don't want a printed picture to save on ink?  Click the box to exclude photos.  I love this functionality and I hope it makes it easier for my readers.

I've also expanded my Favorite Things list to include the OTHER side of my life.  I'm a cook maybe a few hours out of the day but I'm an Army wife 24 hours a day.  As I know I have several Army spouse readers, I wanted to share those places/sites/blogs I visit that has to do with this aspect of my life as well.

And starting Friday, I'll be sharing with you my weekly menu planning.  We have a ritual of shopping every Saturday and Friday is my planning day.  Maybe you'll find some inspiration for your week's menu there!  I love reading what my friends are making and we get a giggle when we end up making the same things by coincidence.

ANNNND...finally...you can now join me on Facebook since S.H.P has its own page!  We'd love to have you join us there for sharing your recipes, discussions and such!  See our FB page here or click our button to the right!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband? About 30 pounds.
Cindy Garner

Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving.
Rosalind Russell


 

Sublime Hodge Podge | A deliciously, delightful foodie/recipe blog! | Copyrighted by Jill Moore| Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates